Guarantee and after-sales service. Industry-leading warranty.
- Lifetime against rust of stainless steel
- Five years against rust of burners
- One year for all other parts
- The guarantee starts from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
We take great care to ensure that each of our appliances reaches the user in perfect operating condition. If you do find a problem when unpacking your appliance, please report it to the retailer within 48 hours. If you notice that the appliance is not working properly during the guarantee period, please contact your retailer or email us CS@LeGriddleUS.com.
The following are not covered by the guarantee:
- A deformation of the plate can appear when the plate is too hot. This deformation is not permanent it will disappear when the plate cools and is in normal use.
- Normal wear of the product that does not affect the operation of the appliance (scratches, impacts, change of color, etc.).
- The presence of rust, cracks, or other deformation of the cast iron surface is not detrimental to Le Griddle's operation.
- Damage caused by abnormal events or use, modification of the product or not following the instructions for use (for example, the use of chlorine-based cleaning products).
- Damage resulting from collective use.
- Damage resulting from a fall or impact.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or suggestions at CS@LeGriddleUS.com.
The owner must retain and submit their original receipt with any warranty claim to receive warranty parts. The warranty applies to the original owner only. Coverage is for residential use only; no commercial applications apply. No registration is required.
These gas Le Griddles are manufactured to the specifications of:
- ANSI Z21.58/CSA 1.6, Outdoor Cooking Gas Appliances, Edition 6, Issue Date 06/2022
- NSF 4 commercial cooking thermalization and powered hot food holding and transport equipment, Issue Date 2020.